And now I shall go make apple crumble with ginger and muscat and listen to The Knife because Ivan is usually right about music at all times.
- remember to breathe and remind myself of good things
- surround myself with positive, supportive people — so more good things
- eat well: avoid alcohol and caffeine
- exercise and get some sun
- remember to take my medicine on time
- write and draw
- play piano
- try and maintain a good sleeping schedule before the nightmares come
- sleep is most important
A new series of photo-manipulation I’m making combining parts of houses on trees.
I can’t decide what’s funnier, the dog, or the guy that’s dying of laughter in the background
My Wife’s Fight With Breast Cancer
one of the saddest and most beautiful photo essays I’ve ever seen
Fill your favorite container with water and float the vase. According to the movement of the air, the plants change their position within the container.